Bunker - Survival Bunker - Survival

Alright

The concept is linear, simple, and has already been done.
The guns are also basic, and the game results in you only ever using 2, the highest level machine gun you have to kill the small enemies, and the highest level rocket to kill everything else. I would quite call it 9 different guns, more like 3, with 3 levels of strength.
The enemies seemed well planned at first, sending them in, slowly combining them, and then it got repetetive. Worse than that, towards the end of the game it seemed like you had run out of ideas and tried to hopelessly spam foes against us in hopes of making us lose, but you made the player too powerful. The only item I needed was the shield, spam your upgrades on them after you have a level 2 minigun and you're set.
The game was too easy, or impossibly difficult if you got unlucky, and required very little skill or strategy. You get 2 stars for the effort, but I doubt I can be convinced to ever play a game like this again, it's simply not enjoyable at all the way you went about it.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Brilliant

This is one of the games that actually deserves its place in the Art category, it uses the game as a medium to portray a deep, thought provoking story, which I would completely count as a work of art. Beyond that, it tells a story that almost everyone can relate to, due to the lack of detail, allowing you to fill in the blanks with what you yourself have experienced.

Wonderful Game, I love it, completely deserves the 10/10 ^^

Colour My World Colour My World

I love it

Magnificient, keep up the work as I love these games ^^ (And obviously so do quite a few others, it's a good break from the typical brain burning puzzles or the mass produced action/adventure/fighting games)
The jump part really got me dwelling on things too for a while.

Pwong Pwong

Awesomeness to teh extreme :P

XD the only reason I even tried this game was cause I saw it on the top games list at the bottom of a page here and to my suprise it was great!!!
started on Normal and made it to not bad, good job Jay :P ^^

- Spin Climb - {Green} - Spin Climb - {Green}

I like

but because I became obsessed and am wasting away at this game I'm taking a point off that nice shiny 11 I was about to give you. And I am NOT a haxxor :P

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

I love it

You peoples shouldn't give it a low score because you don't like arcade shooters :P
I thought it was awesome, unlike alot of the new ones it's actually difficult, too bad you had to take out most of the music though :/

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

w00t!

1188 seconds, I found cheater the hardest to get cause the first thing a did is beat on the keyboard XD
I love it, 5/5 10/10

Drastic Plastic Drastic Plastic

Kinda easy

I could beat all of them without getting hit but the game itself was made great, just if there's a next time make it a bit harder ^^;

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

good ^^

Better then the first, there were a few parts at the end that I got stuck at even though they were really simple once I figured them out XD

-TRAPPED- -TRAPPED-

Awesome

It was a bit easy but it looked great, I won't take off points for difficulty cause iunno how other people did at it. Other then the difficulty it was perfect though.